What is the purpose of the Sanger Chamber?
Our Mission Statement
We provide the members & community with a strong, well implemented program of action – a package of services, activities, & projects that directly & indirectly meet the special needs & challenges of the business community & the City of Sanger as a whole. Preserve those unique qualities which they value & which make Sanger a very special place in which to live & work.
Collaboration is at the heart of all Chamber activities. Successful Partnerships with all levels of government and with community organizations make it possible for us to accomplish great goals.
Chamber members are in the unique position of making decisions that will shape Sanger’s future.
The Chamber provides opportunities to get to know, and exchange ideas with, representatives of Business, Government, and Education.
The Chamber newsletter is distributed electronically to individuals in the immediate business or community membership.
The more a business is involved with the community the more it benefits from the community.
The Sanger Business Directory. Only Chamber members receive special listings in the book and a reduced rate on advertising within the book. Published every two years.
The Chamber communicates with scores of companies each year about locating in our area, thereby providing more jobs and an increased tax based for community funding.
The Chamber continuously seeks ways to attract more customers into the area for local businesses.
Chamber dues are based on the size of business, and guarantee a fair share amount for each member.
Chamber Members direct almost all major community events.
The Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of people working together to build a better community.
Direct Benefits of the Sanger Chamber of Commerce Membership
- Published every year.
Newsletter (updating and starting to process for distribution)
- Chamber Newsletters are mailed out to 250 quarterly
First ad/flyer in Newsletter is free! (You must supply the flyers or the ad)
$25.00 per ad/flyer thereafter
Sponsorship of Project
- Projects open for advertising: Oktoberfest, Nation’s Christmas Tree Events, Blossom Day Festival, Awards Banquet and Halloween events
- Business After Hours Mixers – Monthly.
- Small Business Seminars.
- Annual Awards Banquet in April.
- Chamber Ambassadors
- Business flyer displayed in Chamber office.
- Business referrals.
- Community Calendar-list of yearly events and monthly happenings.
- Business card rack display available to members
- Address labels available to members for $10.00.
- Membership Plaque – Identifies your business as a community supporter.
- Newsletters – Mailing out to 250 businesses quarterly and distributed to 3,200 subscribers of the Sanger Herald
- Chamber Board at City Council Meetings.
- Discounts on all Events, including Vendor Booth fee.
- Provide business input to local government.
- Marketing Sanger – Industrial – Retail – Agriculture.
- Tax deductible membership as a business expense – consult your tax advisor.
- Certificates of Origin available to members at no charge